Sunday, April 24, 2011

My birthday month, Feb 2011

February was a fairly uneventful month, other than Valentines day, and my birthday. For valentines, Rory and me got to go out on our first date since Jacob was born. It wasn't much of a date, just breakfast at The Breakfast Nook, but it was great to have one on one time. Since Rory had just worked a graveyard shift, we just ate then went home. But we'll take whatever we can get. On my birthday, Rory got us tickets to the Chiefs hockey game. We went out to eat before hand at my favorite restaurant (Red Robin, yummm)  and then headed to the game. The seats we got were excellent, and the game was great. Ethan really loved it, and somehow Jacob even slept there despite the noise! Although, everytime I'm at a hockey game, I can't help but think that the puck is going to go right over the barrier and knock out some of my teeth. I think I've watched to many youtube, video's or bloopers. lol. So it was a great month, and Jacob is growing like a weed!!! At his two month checkup he was 12 lbs 11oz, and 25 1/2 inches tall!
Here's a pic of two of my favorite sleepyheads. 2/2/11
Playing the guitar. I honestly did NOT put his hands like this. 2/4/11

These are two of the best first smiles that I actually got caught on film. The other smiles, my camera just wasn't fast enough.2/13/11
I love, love, LOVE this picture. I think it is one of my absolute favorites!!! 2/22/11
Jacob really loves his grandma. She can really get him smiling. 2/23/11
Here's one pic of Ethan at the hockey game. He was a little wired from the cotton candy though. lol 2/26/11

No comments: