Sunday, April 24, 2011

December 2010

So I know I'm a little behind again, and there's about a million pics that I want to post, so I figured that I'd catch up by month. Here's a few of my favorite pics of December, when we were getting used to being a family of four.
This picture was from our first day home. I think this was the first time Ethan was really able to hold and admire his new little brother.12/06/10
Ethan just couldn't get enough of his brother. He was constantly begging to hold him.12/07/10
In this picture Ethan was watching tv, and it was one of the few moments that Jacob was awake. He slept so much. I think that was mostly because of his jaundice levels being high. 12/23/10
Don't let this picture fool you. Jacob actually RARELY would take a binky. He would almost always spit it out immediately. 12/27/10. The first month with Jacob was just a blur. He is a very special little boy, and it just amazes us that his temperament is almost the complete opposite of Ethan.

No comments: