Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Showers, and all that...

Because it is April and I live in the pacific northwest, we get a lot of rain in the spring. One of these rainy days, I let Ethan give me a 'makeover'. I tell you, I could hardly recognize myself afterwards. lol
  Eye Shadow.... okay not too bad....
Notice blue eyeshadow ended up on my forehead, and he's put bronzer on my neck...
The finished product. This picture just doesn't do my makeover justice! The next pictures are just a few favorites from the month again. :)
Ethan actually pulled Jacob's car seat over so Jacob could watch TV with him in the playroom.

Jacob is getting so big! I can hardly believe it! At his 4 month checkup he weighed 16lb 7 oz, and was 26 1/2 in. long. He's already growing out of his 6-9 month clothes, and we're starting to pull out some 12 month clothes!!!! He's also added two little bottom teeth on the 15th of this month!
 Sucking on that lip again!! haha
It amazes me just how much Ethan loves Jacob. Granted some days he is a pest and bugs Jacob, but most days he's trying to make him smile, smothering him with kisses and hugs, or just telling me how much he loves having a little brother.


No comments: