Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter!!

Jacob's first Easter was fabulous! We celebrated early with my family because Rory started his first weekend shift. (YAAAY! No more graveyard!!!) Anyhow we had the Easter bunny come early, and Ethan was ecstatic when he found the baskets for him and Jacob.
  




After he sorted through all the baskets and had his breakfast of candy, (don't judge me lol) we decided it was time to color some eggs! Ethan did an excellent job, but he mostly just wanted to dye all the eggs blue.

 Jacob was a happy little guy through all the dying and just jumped around in his jumperoo. He loves it!!
After all the fun at our house, we loaded up our jeep and headed over to grandma's. Woohoo! We had an amazing dinner and Ethan had a little egg hunt inside the house. Jacob and him also got some nice little baskets filled with all sorts of goodies from Gran!
Of course it's Easter and it just wouldn't be right to not have any peeps. Of course, all of us hate eating peeps, so I found another way to enjoy them without actually ingesting them! I love having internet to give me all these crafty ideas!
 The Saturday before Easter while Rory was working, our neighborhood had an egg hunt at our little 'park' (I wouldn't really call it a park, but it's a nice grassy hill) Ethan had a blast and got even more...you guessed it, CANDY!! I think he now has a year supply, which I need to find a very good hiding place for!!!
 Here he's getting all amped up before the egg hunt starts!
Jacob was loving being outside!


No comments: