Tuesday, September 30, 2008

our house

So I thought that I would post up a couple pictures of our house. I have loved this place, and so of course I want to share it with all of you who can't be here. The first picture it of my kitchen. It's my favorite place in the house. I love my cabinets, and the counter space. The only downside is that because there's so much counter space, crap tends to accumulate on it. Then there's our dining room. There's no table because it's in our garage going through a makover. We're sanding it down and restaining it. (wow it's a lot of work!) Anyhow, there's another of our kitchen, and then there's our living room, and laundry room. I decided not to post bedrooms, and bathrooms. They're not quite as tidy as the other rooms!




2 comments:

Jami Heward said...

Hey! Yes I'm a stalker and found you're blog, hope thats ok! haha You're house and little family is so cute!

The Moore Family said...

I love your house! It is so cute! I was so excited to see your updated blog and photos!