Friday, October 3, 2008

Bathtime

Okay, every mom has naked pictures of her babies, because we think that our kid is just too adorable. I am no exception to this. So of course I just had to post a couple pictures of Ethan that I took recently while he was in the bath tub. He's really funny now with taking a bath. He never wants to get in, but once he's in, he's pretty happy there.



















Then here's the picture after the bath, when he's all squeaky clean. He loves getting out, and having me wrap him up tight in the towel. Then he's happy to just cuddle up to you for a few minutes. I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

So cute!! We have so many bath time photos of Abby, they seem to be so cute during bath time. When Abby was just a baby that was the only time we could get her to laugh!! I can tell you are such an amazing mom!!