Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My mini Garden!


I am very impulsive most times and don't really think things through. (it drives Rory nuts) Which resulted in a lot of extra work on our yard. I would get something in, then take it out later, because I didn't like it, etc. Anyhow, one thing that stayed was my attempt at a garden. (A very small one. Next year it will be three times the size!) Anyhow, I planted tomatoes, some beans, and some carrots. Well, the beans got ate by rabbits. ( I didn't even know there were rabbits around here!) And the carrots got rocks thrown on top of them, and the broccoli just never came up. So of everything I planted, we have tomatoes....and lots of them. The one thing though that I should've done different is tied them up. They're huge, and just laying on the ground. I got a stake to put in when they were still small, but it just never got done. (that seems to happen a lot) So, here's a couple pictures of my lovely tomatoes!

No comments: