Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rory's birthday

Alright, so I'm a little behind in posting for Rory's birthday, which was September 6th, but at least I'm doing it right? Seeing we're still trying to get used to our large house payment, Rory didn't get a whole lot. I think I only spent like $25 or something on gifts, which is totally not me. I am one that goes overboard and buys just about everything I can. So this year was rough. Anyhow, he got one of those old fashioned alarm clocks (with the bells on the top) and a couple things for his car. The day was pretty uneventful, but then in the evening, we met up with my parents in Spokane Valley, and went to eat at Red Robin. (Rory's and my favorite place to eat. Not really Ethan's, the Robin scares him to death when they bring him out!) After dinner, we headed back to our house to have cake, and mom and dad gave Rory his gift; a bean bag! He loved it, and so does Ethan! So then, when Monday came around, Rory decided to use his alarm clock. That stupid clock was so loud! It scared the crap out of us! What a way to wake up. Needless to say, that alarm clock went back to the store. I love this picture of Rory. He was trying to be cheesy, but I think it's a great smile. I don't know how I got so lucky to have Rory as my husband.

No comments: