Thursday, February 5, 2009

emotional rollercoaster

So monday I started my new job at the Inestigation company, and so far I've really enjoyed it. I like my boss, my supervisor, my co-workers, what I do...etc, etc. In the company, there's pretty much two separate divisions, criminal, and power plants. I don't know anything really about the criminal, because I'm in the power plant division. We do pre-employment screening for major power plants, and nuclear plants. So it's pretty interesting work. But as much as I like it, it is one of the most difficult jobs I have ever done. Mostly because this is the first job I've had to put Ethan in a daycare. It seriously kills Rory and me every morning when we're getting ready to leave. Ethan knows what's coming and cries. He's been having rough nights too. It's like he's afraid we're going to leave him, so he constantly wakes up calling us even though we're laying right next to him. *Sigh* It breaks my heart. If there was any other way, we'd do it. Luckily, my shift changes next week, so I'll be working 1-9pm. So Ethan will only have to be in daycare from noon to 5 when Rory gets him. It sucks still, but It's a little better. So that's our life now. It's just as wild as ever!

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

Hi I just found your blog on amy's hope you don't mind. Your little boy is so cute. I know how you feel about taking your son to a daycare because i do to, and it just breaks your heart. It gets easier with time trust me. My little one loves to go play with his friends now. Good luck. check out my blog jeffandburketjohnson.blogspot.com
Burket

nita said...

well, now ya know how long it is before I check this thing. Congradulations! a little late. Hope things are better with Ethan n daycare. I, too, think he will start enjoying it and benifit from it also. It's still hard though. That is why I liked to babysit when RoryJo was little: except when some jerks choose not to pay me! You could send little E-man to grammy and I'll quit working, lol. Offered Dantte the same thing, don't think she'll bite either, ( cept with Maycee, on most days. lol) Love the vidio's and pics. Miss you guys so much! G-Pa Ken came home fri. the 6th. I thick miss Lesh has a secret she's keeping, so the drama continues. So that is life here. Kisses all around.......hope ur feeling good Chel's. Love ya all soooo much! LIL MOMMA