Wednesday, January 28, 2009

catchin up

.
I thought that this video was hilarious, so I just had to post it. I think this was around new years day or so. The pic below ethan was sitting in his high chair watching Kung Fu Panda (one of his favorite movies, and mine) and he dozed off. I thought it was precious.

Here's one of Ethans favorite ways to make a mess. The picture looks really good, but actually daddy drew it, and Ethan's just filling it in. He loves coloring, drawing, and painting now.

As far as an update on our lives....Rory's hours have been cut back at work which has been pretty stressful for me. I like having Rory around more, but the lack of money is killing us. So, I've been job hunting. There's been a couple interviews, but so many people are out of jobs now that it's super tough competition! There's a couple jobs, one at an insurance agency, and another at a private investigations office I'm waiting to hear back from. Wish me luck! Whatever the outcome I'm sure is meant to be. It still breaks my heart though to put Ethan in a day care. I'm so used to having him with me 24-7 that it will be a big adjustment for both of us.

No comments: