Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year christmas eve was pretty crazy. Not only was it snowing and cold outside, but Ethan decided to have some fun on his own. When Rory and I were in the other room, Ethan managed to climb up on our kitchen counter to play with the fishes. When I came out of the room, Ethan was sitting next to the fish tank with the dish soap sitting next to him, and bubbles coming out of the fish tank. Rory and me jumped into action to take the fish out as soon as we could. They were starting to swim sideways, and was having a hard time. It took us quite a while to finally get the bubbles all cleaned out and the fish in some fresh water. The poor fish were really struggling, but after a little while, a couple snapped out of it, and we only lost one fish.

This picture was after we took the fish out and some of the bubbles

After we had a nice talk with ethan, and let him know he was in trouble, we ended up opening one gift each. I had been expecting one of Rory's gifts in the mail, and hadn't got it yet, but thought that maybe it got left on our front porch and I didn't hear the delivery guy. So I checked out side, and sure enough it was there. I didn't want to wrap it, or have to try to sneak it past Rory, so I told him that his gift to open was outside. He liked the bike rack. I opened up a cd, Ethan got a toy truck from grammy A.

No comments: